Here is my semi-regular blog 📝, where I reflect my research or write about stuff which are reletad to my PhD. Eventually other things which cross my mind.
Besides my blog, I’m also a curator of mobility newsletter On The Move
Chronological order of all blog posts is below and category page is here
- Pizza and the sound of future
- Oxford leadership programme
- Micro-mobility for Europe – what and why
- To be or not to be commuting
- Managerial practises and e-scooter sharing services: pilot results
- Electric cars and CO2 emissions – busting the myth
- Call it a day: corona blues pt.2!
- Future of the e-scooter sharing schemes: examples of various approaches
- Zero inbox: does it work?
- Shadow of the high-speed trains in China
- Uber, drinking, sustainability
- Will cycling be the new normal?
- COVID-19 and (non)mobility strategies!
- Call it a day: corona blues!!
- Time to accelerate the MaaS integration is now!
- What keeps me going through my PhD
- Redefining public transport
- MaaS could change daily travelling - time to create a shared vision
- Mobility as a Service - How far are we? pt.2
- Mobility as a Service - How far are we? pt.1
- Quantified self: hidden potential for policymakers!
- My way to a PhD!